FIT Trade Mission to Vietnam led by Minister-President Jan Jambon
Together in collaboration, the BVA and FIT are pleased to announce a trade mission to Vietnam from 11th till 15th September 2023. With an expected economic growth of 6.7% in 2023, Vietnam is one of the most promising markets in Southeast Asia. Discover the possibilities for your business together with FIT during this business trip for companies, led by the Minister-President of Flanders Jan Jambon. This mission is open to Flemish companies from all sectors, but places a particular focus on the green economy, sustainable technology and smart logistics.
Read more about the trade mission here.
- Briefing and welcome drink in Hanoi
- B2B meetings and program in Hanoi; in the evening official networking reception
- Follow-up program in Hanoi; optional visit to Hai Phong; evening flight to Ho Chi Minh City
- B2B meetings and program in Ho Chi Minh City; in the evening official networking reception
- Follow-up program in Ho Chi Minh City; end of trade mission in the evening