The Belgian Vietnamese Alliance – Chamber of Commerce and Industry aims to enhance the cooperation between Belgium, Luxembourg, and Vietnam in the economic, cultural, and social fields. It offers you a wide range of services and valuable resources to support your activities in and with Vietnam.
Are you eager to learn some Vietnamese words or just plan a trip to it? Do you want to know more about the commercial and cultural differences and/or intend to set up a business in Vietnam? Do you want a personal arrangement with local entrepreneurs or a private meeting with the Ambassador and/or high level Belgian and Vietnamese government officials? Are you interested to learn more about the Vietnamese culture or looking to support a social project over there?
This and much more can be realized together with you as a partner of BVA – CCI. Join us as a member and it would be great to realize our mutual goals.
BVA is a mixed team with a Belgian and Vietnamese board and management. It is a reliable partner for institutional and economic partners to develop an international business network and offers useful links for legal, economic and investment information.
- Access to our extensive Belgian and Vietnamese network;
- Access to translations services;
- Support for social & cultural projects in Vietnam;
- Support Vietnamese (Belgian) students in Belgium (Vietnam) to inform them of the do’s and don’ts related to students exchange programs, and/or to find the perfect job match;
- Assistance and help for entrepreneurs to find the right (conversation) partner in various fields;
- Assistance in your business travel (planning and appointments).
- Visits and presentations of and by member companies;
- Business to Business networking meetings;
- Information sessions , conferences and seminars with experts in various fields;
- Exclusive seminars and Meet & Greets for our members and non-members about themes of the day;
- Organizing Vietnamese language lessons for entrepreneurs and others;
- Sharing experiences and testimonials: how to do business with Vietnam;
- Support to different projects in Vietnam such as schools, projects for minorities and people in need.
- Every year the all-important Vietnamese New Year – Tet Festivity. Yearly ‘A Vietnamese Day in the park’ which brings all the beauties, tastes and smells of Vietnam to Belgium. A nice combination of business, culture and social activities all in one day!