Dear BVA Members and Friends,
The Belgian Vietnamese Alliance (BVA), together with the Vietnamese Embassy, AWEX, Hub.Brussels and FIT, are pleased to invite you to our matchmaking event on 28th June 2022 at The Egg, Brussels. This event will bring together high-level representatives from the public and private sectors aiming to give you an overview of Vietnam as a potential investment destination and help you keep-up-to-date with its dynamic business environment.
Vietnam’s shift from a centrally planned to a market economy has transformed the country from one of the poorest in the world into one of the fastest-growing economies in the region, with booming industries in a wide range of sectors. Moreover, the country’s economy continues its fast growth driven by free trade agreements and an increasingly regulated business environment. Vietnam is a market with a lot of untapped potential. That unexplored potential is where foreign businesses can thrive.
Program & Speakers
- 14.00-14.10 Opening speech by H.E. Nguyen Van Thao, Vietnamese Ambassador to Belgium
- 14.10-14.20 Welcoming speech by Hub.Brussels
- 14.20-14.30 Keynote remarks by the Belgian Vietnamese Alliance on Vietnam and Belgium’s advantages in cooperation
- 14.30-14.40 Video on Vietnam’s economy
- 14.40-14.55 Introduction to EVFTA and its implementation by Mrs. Mariella Cantagalli, Desk Officer for Vietnam of DG Trade
- 14.55-15.20 Panel discussion by Belgian trade attachés on Belgian economy, building bridges with Vietnamese economy
- 15.20-15.40 Panel discussion with Belgian companies sharing experience on doing business in Vietnam
- 15.40-16.00 Q&A
- 16.00-17.00 B2B meeting with Vietnamese Delegation and Networking
If you are looking for investment and/or business development opportunities in Vietnam as well as to connect with potential cooperation partners, then join us on 28th June by registering now!